Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bittersweet Catastrophe - Teaser #8

We're down to less than two months until Bittersweet Catastrophe is released (August 18th), and as of tomorrow it will be completely finished! Can't wait to get this book in your hands! 

Don't forget to add it to your to-read list on Goodreads!

**Unedited and subject to change**

She threaded her fingers through my hair and tipped my head back as she pressed her lips against my forehead and smiled. "I'm just gonna go change out of these clothes first."

"You know you don't have to leave the kitchen to do that."

She slowly spun around and shot me a sultry look. "Don't tempt me."

Oh, but I loved tempting her. 



Also, keep your eyes peeled for author takeovers on Facebook in August! I'll announce them on my blog as they come up. :)

And if you haven't reserved you Team Shayne shirt yet, there's still time! Grab them before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment