Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bittersweet Catastrophe - Teaser #4

Teaser Tuesday!

This particular teaser happens to be one of my favorites.
Enjoy!

**Unedited and subject to change**

Three simple words can change your life forever. 

When Liberty let the words, “I love you” slip past her lips for the very first time, I thought that was it…the blinding moment that would change everything. The moment that my life had come full circle, and I’d finally be able to bury the mistakes of my past and move forward with the woman I love. To begin our life together. 

I was wrong. So. Fucking. Wrong.

Three words can also bring your world to a stuttering halt, crashing it down around you and burning it until there’s nothing left but painful memories of what could have been.



Don't forget to add Bittersweet Catastrophe to your to-read list on Goodreads!


No comments:

Post a Comment